Pages

Wednesday 21 August 2013

My Hunger Games Description

Hunger Games Description


As time was ticking, a cold wind ran down my spine, thinking of either to be dead neither to be dead alive. I catch sight of the other tributes eyeing me out like they were going to kill me first. I can feel my heart beating fast like a cheetah, goosebumps all over me asking myself “What should I do?” 10 seconds left, I get a bit emotional and a little freak out.

I carefully watch the other tributes get organized and prepared for the hunger games to begin.The countdown begins everyone cheers and supporting their  family member but in the other hand families praying and crying. 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 let the Hunger Games begin!!. I can hear tributes running fast like a cheetah  grabbing their gear at the same time trying to survive.

My heart beats very fast thinking of how to stay alive. I saw some tributes on the ground begging for mercy and forgiveness. I spot the arrow and bow inside the comuopica, I say to myself its mine and will be mine forever. As I was sprinting away for the other tributes, I saw blood everywhere.

A big chance of freedom and survival, seeing bushes, trees and on the other side the blue clear water in the pond. It makes me feel safe because I still have my hopes not losing it.  I quickly head to a place where no one can sees me and find a spot where I think no one notice me. I gently took my gear out and sleeping bed and slowly allow myself to closed my eyes and have a rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment