Pages

Tuesday 11 June 2013

Persuasive-Having free time during learning time.

Are we for or against having free time during learning time.

Opinion/Reason
My opinion is do we come to school to learn or do have free time during learning time?Well to be honest we shouldn't be playing games and having free time during learning because we won’t know things and be clever learners..

The reason why I am for it because if my parents found out that the reason why we come to school is to have free time my parents would think what kind of school is that and possible tell me to go to a new school where we can be able to learn and be better learners.

We should not come to school to have free time that just wrong!!!!!



My reason is that I think coming to school just to have free time and no work done will be just crazy.I think that if you're going to college and they give a plenty of work to do you work be struggling because all we have done was play games and do no work during learning time and not know what to do because all we have been going at primary and intermediate was have free time.

I think that it would be hard and confusing because we won’t be able to know what we are doing because your normally just playing games and having free time at school.So that my reason of why we should not have free time during learning time at school.and because we should always remember

No comments:

Post a Comment